Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Aliens Stole My Car

This is my poem called 'Aliens Stole My Car'.I chose this work because I was really proud of it.We were learning to use 4 lines in each verse and use rhyming words.I really enjoyed making up my own verses and rhyming each sentence.What I found hard was making up my own verses because you have to make it rhyme and make it related to the poem.Making up my own sentence was probably one of the hard things but it helps know how to relate my own verses to each other.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Salisi,
    I really like your poem, it flowed really well and i like your choice or words.
    please come check out my blog:http://paroagreygeorgiam.blogspot.co.nz/
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia I would love to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wowi like how you used a lot of interesting words.this made me think of the time when i did a poem like that.Have you tryed putting more full stops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowi huh thanks for looking at my work Nila ill be sure to do that next time

      Delete