Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

My Genius Hour

This is my genius hour work my question is how could we stop people stop smoking in school zones? I chose this because I worked really worked on it and I want to help people. I am proud of it because I feel like I will help at least one person stop their habit of smoking. What I found hard was all the research I had to do. But I got through that by persisting and it was worth it because I got to learn new things that most people don't know. Here are my slides:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Alisi, you're right this is a real problem for some places. I like how you included a reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alisi,
    Thank you for sharing your genius hour inquiry. Like you I really wish we could stop people smoking, both in school zones and def in public. You are right that people could get sick or even die from smoking. Your genius hour inquiry shows you have good empathy because you worry about people and are trying hard to help them through educating them. Have you thought about how you can share your inquiry wider so that lots of other people see it? I wonder if you could get Mr Margetts to share it on Twitter? What do you think.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete